What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or improve the efficiency of a website.
- Remember your preferences and settings
- Improve the performance of our website
- Deliver targeted advertising relevant to your interests
Types of cookies we use
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled in our systems.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze website traffic and improve the performance and functionality of our website.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. For more information, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Last updated: 5/31/2023